We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website.
Accept All Cookies
Find out more
Cookie Portal
Manage and find out more about the cookies used on this website.
View Cookie Settings
Read Cookie Policy

Accept All Cookies and Close
Close Without Saving
< Back
This website has 3 types of cookies:
Your preferences will not take affect until the next page loads or this page is reloaded.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Feature Cookies
Performance Cookies
Save and Close
< Back
< Back
Cookie Policy
< Back

What Do I Need

What do I need for the Drivers' School?

An everyday road car - properly silenced within standard road legal limits, taxed and on road legal tyres. Cars can be shared between two drivers but each will need to pay the full fee and apply separately.

  • Insurance - we will need to see a valid insurance certificate.
  • A full Driving Licence valid for the UK.
  • We do provide crash helmets to current Motorsport UK regulations. If you prefer you can of course bring your own, provided it is compliant.  The office can provide further details.
  • A long sleeved shirt or jacket.

If you already hold an Motorsport UK RS Interclub Licence there is an option obtain an upgrade signature towards your RS National Licence for a small additional charge.

Click here to reserve your place