Want to try your hand at Marshalling?
- No experience necessary
- We provide full training
- Unlimited positions to fill
- With a full events programme we need new marshals at all meetings
- You don’t need to be available for every meeting, all positions are flexi-time
- If you can only make one day a year we will still value your contribution
- All you need is a sense of humour, a set of waterproofs and the ability to enjoy a great days motor sport
Every event organised by the Bugatti Owners Club requires marshals to safely run and organise it, all marshals contribute to the event and as such form a vital part of the hill climb team which is greatly appreciated by the Club and drivers alike. There are many roles available:
- Paddock – marshals are responsible for ensuring that cars are ready to run up the hill in the correct order.
- Startline – the cars are lined up at the start line ready to start their run up the hill.
- Course – Hill marshals deal with any incidents on the hill and stop other cars if necessary whilst also watching for car defects and the condition of the track.
Other duties such as rescue, course control, recovery and timekeeping can become possibilities once you have some experience marshalling.
Prescott has a very experienced marshalling team however this does not mean we do not want to see new faces, on the contrary new marshals are made more than welcome. We are a friendly bunch although we may look slightly intimidating all dressed in orange we are more than happy to help any new people.
Prescott is also the only hill climb we believe in the world to have its own independent marshals club which you will be invited to join.
In addition to Race Meetings, we also need marshals for Prescott Hill Climb Drivers' School days and Corporate days.
British Motor MC www.marshals.co.uk
Volunteers In Motorsport – www.volunteersinmotorsport.co.uk
Motor Sports Association - https://www.msauk.org/Marshals
For more information please contact Kevin Cornwall, Chief Marshal. Tel 07776 254300, email email@example.com or speak to any marshal or official at a Prescott meeting.